Add Reply
New Poll

The Wedding, *Open to everyone!*
MICHAEL CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Feb 10 2015, 01:11 PM

Celebrities

Chris is online

18 years old / 141 posts

Michael was feeling nervous. Scratch that, he was feeling scared because it was the wedding day. It was nerve wracking for him because he didn't want to go up to the altar and then find out that Matthew was not going to show up. He bit his bottom lip, staring at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a white suit and a blue bowtie. He then turned around and saw that his grandmother was standing right next to him. He smiled softly and she walked over, hugging him tightly. "Estoy tan feliz por ti Michael . Se van a casar a un muchacho verdaderamente increíble y siempre lo voy a dar la bienvenida a la familia." she spoke softly. Michael could feel tears streaming down his face and he smiled, hugging her tightly.

"Gracias abuela ... Realmente significa mucho y me gustaría que mamá y papá estaban aquí para verlo. Me gustaría pensar que serían de un ser querido a su encuentro .." he said, pulling back and wiping his eyes. He then gave a sigh and patted her on the shoulder as one of the wedding planners came into the room. "You are on!" she said, smiling big. Michael gave a huge nervous sigh and walked towards the doorway, feeling his heart pound. His grandmother walked with him, holding onto his arm tightly, patting it softly.

Translations: "I am so happy for you Michael. You are getting married to one truly amazing boy and I will always welcome him into the family. "

"Thank you grandmother...It truly means a lot and I wish mom and dad were here to see him. I would think they would of loved to meet him.."
PM
^
MATTHEW CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Feb 12 2015, 03:14 AM

Celebrities

Matt is online

22 years old / 247 posts

Outfit: suit and tie

the setting

Matt swallowed, feeling nervous and giddy and excited all at the same time and it was his dad who put his hand on his sons shoulder and nodded like he had since Matt could remember, as if to say 'get a hold of yourself, everything will be fine'. Matt was well atuned to his fathers non-verbal language though so he found it a lot less intimidating than other people did, and he smiled nervously at his father. His dad surprised him by a warm smile back. "He came this far Matthew. He's not backing out now." Matt just stared at his father for a moment as the man walked to his seat and Matt waited at the start of the walkway to walk alongside Michael when he arrived. Both men giving each other to each other no parental unit needed. People were seated and it was almost time.

PM
^
RYAN ZANE
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 08:43 PM

Celebrities

Manny is online

N/A years old / 15 posts

Ryan loved weddings they where always so happy and nice everyone seemingly got along for the length of the event. He dressed in a nice shirt and slacks it was warm out so he didn't bother with a jacket or tie and since it was a beach wedding there was no need to dress to fancy. He smiled back at his costar in the blue suit and it was bit nerdy but that just how he was, and most people that filmed a sci-fy where secretly really nerdy.
PM
^
OLIVER GRANT-HOLT
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 04:09 AM

Celebrities

Dru is online

23 years old / 56 posts

The way Oliver was grinning you would think that he was one of the blushing grooms about to say “I do”. He played with the tie that was around his neck as he walked through the people gathering for such a monumental occasion. He knew how much Mikey and Matty loved each other. As much as he loved Hunter. But that didn't mean that they weren't nervous wrecks. Hence why Oliver was in the middle of the reception set up stealing a bottle of champagne and glasses before heading back to see Matty.

Oliver opened the door with a small smile on his face at the sight of his best friend all done up. He gave a nod to Matt's father, who still sort of scared Ollie at times and popped the top on the bottle in his hand before pouring a little in a glass and handing it over to Matt. “It'll help keep you calm and from doing a Run-Away Bride on us,” Oliver joked. “Matty you look very dapper and sexy. Mikey's not going to know what hit him,” Ollie said with a small wink. He wasn't going to cry. That's what he told himself. Of course, Hunter had put a handkerchief in his jacket because he knew that Ollie would in fact cry. Ollie always cried at weddings. He put his own glass down and hugged his best friend. “I'm so happy for you, Matty. You two are literally perfect for each other,” Ollie whispered to his best friend before taking a step back and smoothing out the suits. “I think that's my cue to go wait up front. Deep breaths and don't worry about anyone else. Just keep your eye on Mikey,” Ollie said before he started towards the front of the aisle. That's when he saw Mikey and his abula. Ollie walked up next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “You should have had a glass of champagne. And your soon to be husband looks hot,” Ollie whispered before bouncing to the front of the set up.
PMEmail
^
CALEB WILLIAMS
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 03:45 AM

Citizens

N/A is online

26 years old / 72 posts

Caleb sat next to Nate as they listened to the spanish song playing and when it ended the next part began. The music that meant the ceremony was starting The walk down the aisle. He looked over at a nervous Matthew, and wondered if Michael was just as nervous. Anyone who knew those two knew they were meant for each other.
PM
^
MICHAEL CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 06:35 PM

Celebrities

Chris is online

18 years old / 141 posts

Michael was starting to shake and feel even more nervous because it was time for the wedding to start and he was worried that Matthew was just going to ditch him. He walked towards the area they walked down. He stood next to Matthew and he turned to face him, biting onto his bottom lip. "Before we go through with this, I just wanted to say" he said, tears starting to flow down from his eyes. "I love you so much...From the first day that I met you, I knew that you were going to be the one guy that was always going to be there for me no matter what...No matter what hardships we went through, you were always going to be by my side...I was scared at first because I didn't know how to process it...But you taught me love...You taught me to never be scared and you taught me to always open up...And for that I love you so so much". He then turned back to stare down the walkway, nervous. He heard the organ start to play its tune and he started to walk, hoping Matty would follow.
PM
^
MATTHEW CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 12:46 AM

Celebrities

Matt is online

22 years old / 247 posts

Giving Ollie a hug Matt took the wine and had a sip before setting it aside, still feeling nervous even though he knew it would be alright. He had Michael and that made everything alright even on the worst day - and this was one of the best days of his life.

Finally he caught glimpse of Michael and his heart burst with love. His soon to be husband looked beautiful. Matt took a deep breath to hold it together as Michael joined him at the start and listened as the man spoke words that made Matt all heart jitters again. He was about to say something back when the music started and Michael started down the aisle, joining him as they walked slowly to the front, taking his hand and squeezing it gently as if to pinch himself as a reminder that this was really happening.

Matt stood facing Michael and while the man speaking spoke of love and marriage and what it means as they usually did with all wedding all he could do was concentrate on the feel of Michael's hands in his, the dark brown eyes he loved to look at first thing in the morning and the tears of joy that were threatening to invade his own eyes. It took the man speaking the sermon to ask Matt twice whether they had their vows ready as the ring bearer joined them with the rings and Matt nodded, swallowing as he took a moment to get his voice back. "Michael. You are key to my heart, the stars to my sky and the hand that I hold when the ground beneath becomes rough terrain. I promise to honor you in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad times, till death do us part. *Te doy mi corazón, los días restantes de mi vida y me comprometo a proteger siempre y respetar sabiendo que soy afortunado de tener usted por mi lado . Por juntos somos más fuertes ." He had tried his best to hold it together but by the end he'd gotten teary and he kissed his beloveds hand before waiting for his fiancee's vows and then the final 'I do'.

*I give you my heart, the remaining days of my life and I promise to always protect and honor you knowing I'm lucky to have you by my side. For together we are stronger.
PM
^
MICHAEL CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 06:17 AM

Celebrities

Chris is online

18 years old / 141 posts

He listened to the beautiful, amazing words that the man was speaking to him. He was eternally grateful for what the man was giving to him. He began to cry just as his husband was doing right now. He just wanted to give everything that he possibly could to the man and in a short instant, he would be able to. He loved Matthew dearly and he could do anything that he possibly can for his lover. Once Matty's vows were done, it was his turn to speak..He gave a soft cough and spoke out loud. "Matthew, the first day I met you, I was scared and nervous because I didn't think I was going to be a good enough guy for you". He immediately started to get choked up. "I never thought that you would fall for a guy like me because of my past...And I am so sorry you had to witness my past...but I am very glad that you looked past that because you saw the true me and I am so grateful that you are only mine and I promise through everything, thick and thin, I will be there no matter what for you".

The pastor smiled and said "Do you Michael Valencia Ramos, take Matthew to be your Husband, through sickness and in health till death do you part?". Michael took one look at him and nodded. "I do" he said, more tears pouring down his face. The pastor then looked at Matthew "And do you Matthew James Corsier, take Michael to be your husband, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"
PM
^
MATTHEW CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 07:36 PM

Celebrities

Matt is online

22 years old / 247 posts

"I do."

He smiled at Michael through his tear, like he was the most precious person in Matts world, because he was. Today was testiment to that alone. He wiped his own tears and then Michaels and kissed him one more time. "It has been my honor to have been a part of your past and now... your future." He'd have kissed Michael then and there but he waited for the signal.
PM
^
MICHAEL CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 07:40 PM

Celebrities

Chris is online

18 years old / 141 posts

The pastor smiled at the both of them and said "I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom". That was all Michael needed and he moved forward immediately, placing a passionate and loving kiss on Matty's lips. He was finally married. Married to the one guy that he truly loved. He was super happy and didn't want to be anywhere else. He pulled back and smiled softly. "I love you so much Matthew"
PM
^
MATTHEW CORSIER-RAMOS
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 07:43 PM

Celebrities

Matt is online

22 years old / 247 posts

He kissed him back and felt his heart explode with happiness. Finally, after all this time, the moment had come and now there was no-one they could get rid of each other and neither wanted to. They had found their safe place in each others arms and Matt was so damn lucky. "I love you too Michael." He kissed his nose and smiled brightly.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

exclusively skinned for bright lights by miss texas. at caution 2.0